2020 Global Sulphur Cap
The amendment to MARPOL Annex VI Regulation 14 came into effect on the 1 January 2020. The Club has issued several advisories on this matter which may be of assistance to Members, these can be accessed through the links below.
In addition to this guidance we recognise that Members may have country specific queries regarding the related national regulations. If this is the case the Club recommends, that the relevant Correspondent should be contacted for assistance.
- Infographic: The 2020 Global sulphur limit
- Methods of compliance with the 2020 Sulphur Limit
- Checklist for compliance with the 0.50% mass by mass (m/m) sulphur cap
- Implementation of 0.5% fuel sulphur cap in Hong Kong
- IG Circular: The 2020 Global Sulphur Cap
- IMO 2020 — New BIMCO Sulphur Clauses
- Joint Industry Guidance on the supply and use of 0.50% – sulphur marine fuel
- Sulphur 2020: Free awareness video, accompanied by free-of-charge e-learning course available from Videotel